A spicy sauce that improves the taste of delicious meat or fries can turn your table into a banquet. Barbecue sauce, which is one of the most suitable sauces with meat dishes, comes in different colors and forms. BBQ sauce, which has a lot of fans, is offered in different flavors according to its regional characteristics. You can even find mustard barbecue sauce or peach barbecue sauce. The best part is that when you buy the ingredients for this sauce, you can easily make it at home. Jr. SousChef welcomes you with an organic taste without having to deal with it at home.
Jr. SousChef’s Barbecue Sauce for Meat is Different
Compared to other barbecue sauces in the market, Jr. SousChef’s barbecue sauce is organic and is not sweetened with refined sugar. Jr. SousChef, which achieves the same taste using molasses rather than fabricated flavors, adds a natural taste to your meat. Besides being sweet, it's sour and smoky. This sauce, which will go with a slice of smoky meat very well, also allows the meat to melt in your mouth as if it were grilled.
What's in the Barbecue Sauce?
If you want to make Jr. SousChef’s BBQ sauce at home, the ingredients you need are:
- Apple vinegar
- Worcestershire sauce
- Lemon juice
- Spices (may be spicy if you want a spicy sauce)
- Hot sauce (optional).
How is Barbecue Sauce Made?
You can make a delicious barbecue sauce in about 15 minutes using the sauce ingredients above. The preparation takes 5 minutes, while the cooking part takes only 10 minutes.
- You should first use your favorite ketchup as the main ingredient for a delicious barbecue sauce. Then, pour all the above ingredients into a saucepan over medium heat. Once the sauce begins to boil, lower the temperature. Allow to simmer and condense for up to 10 minutes, allowing the spices to become more pronounced.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool. Place in a refrigerator in an airtight container. You can use it like this for about a week.
How to Use Barbecue Sauce?
Using barbecue sauce for meat is extremely important and is applied in some steps:
- Pour barbecue sauce after the meat is cooked.
The sauce may be sticky or burnt depending on the cooking temperature. Therefore, pour the sauce after the meat is cooked. Your sauce does not become caramelized in this way. You can use the sauce for about 30 minutes before removing the ribs.
- Do not put the sauce back in the refrigerator.
If you use the sauce, especially for undercooked meat, keep in mind that there may be germs in these meats. Therefore, pour the barbecue sauce into a container, spread it with a brush, and only put the sauce you have not used back in the refrigerator in the storage container. You can use your sauce for meat for a longer time in this way.
- Heat the sauce.
Take care to reheat the sauce every time you use it.
Sugar-Free Barbecue Sauce
It only takes 5 minutes to make a homemade barbecue sauce with and without spices. It is one of the most delicious sauce types that you can choose for meat. It does not contain much carbohydrate and has easy to find ingredients as well as being gluten- and sugar-free. If you want to make a sugar-free barbecue sauce, you should use
- 250 ml tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. apple vinegar
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked powder pepper
- 1 tbsp. powdered sweetener
- 1 pinch of red pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch ground clove (optional)
Put all ingredients in a saucepan and cook at medium temperature for 5 minutes until boiling. You can serve it with meals as 2 tbsp. after boiling.
Click here for the delicious recipes we have prepared for you with barbecue sauce.